martes, septiembre 16, 2008

Moon Chat...


I still dont know what's so wrong with being happy,
i jus want to wake up one morning, open my eyes,
and forget all the shits that i keep with my past,
wash my face and see in the mirror a new me,
a fully alive new me, with a real smile on ma face...

I wish i had someone to talk to, like old days, 
but i just dont know who to trust anymore, or maybe i do,
but im not the kind of person who likes to talk,
so.. here i am, sitting, writing, thinking, waiting...
 
Waiting for the sun to rise... Waiting for the sun to shine...


1 comentario:

Lunettas dijo...

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yo te quiero un viajeeeeee, pero asi como que full como que mucho... like a fat kid loves chocolate cake !!! Nah senti la necesidad de decirtelo juto en este post !!!

Besitos

...